September 25, 2015
Polo Fields, Golden Gate Park
To-date, the Walkathon has helped fund:
- Sister Caroline Collins, DC, Theater
- Fitness for Life Program
- Fitness Center
- Sister Teresa Piro, DC, Student Life Center
- Herbst Library & Information Center
- Laptop computers in the Library
- Renovated Science Classrooms
- SHC Gateway at Gough and Ellis Streets
- Student travel grants, scholarships and technology upgrades
- Strength & Conditioning Weight Room
- I2 Program
What about this year?
Proceeds will benefit student scholarships and travel grants as well as the ongoing renovation of our science facilities.
Raise Support and Give online!
Students can create and update their fundraising profile page online, making it easier to ask family and friends for support while tracking their progress to goal.
Helpful Links and Resources