How Did We Do?
Students surpassed their goal and set a new school record by raising $229,452! It was an amazing Walkathon. Thank you to friends and family of SHC for supporting the students and making this an incredible event.
Where will the Money go?
Over the last 24 years, students have raised more than $3.3 million through the Walkathon— money which directly supports the students of SHC!
To date, the Walkathon has helped fund:
- Fitness for Life Program
- Fitness Center
- Sister Teresa Piro, DC, Student Life Center
- Herbst Library and Information Center
- Laptop computers in the Library
- SHC Gateway at Gough and Ellis Streets
- Student travel, scholarships, technology upgrades, and more
- The Strength and Conditioning Weight Room
What about this year?
The 2014 Walkathon will support three areas on campus: the transformation of the science facilities, student travel grants and scholarships.