- Class of 2017
- Departments & Courses
- Educational Technology
- Inquiry & Innovation Program
- De Paul Scholar Program
- Service Learning
- Academic Explorations
- One School, One Book
- Summer High School
- Community Life
- Irish Athletics
- Team Pages
- Traditions & Champions
- Fitness Center/Weight Room
- Sports Medicine
- Eligibility, Safety & Documentation
- News & Events
- Summer Institute
- La Salle Academy
- De Paul Academy
- Chess & Game Strategy
- Coding & Digital Animation
- Community Service & Social Justice
- Digital Photogtaphy
- Graphic Drawing: Cartoons, Comix & Animation
- Journalism & Digital Media
- Outdoor Adventures & Survival Skills
- San Francisco Neighborhood History
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Academy
- Fightin' Irish Sports Academy
- Lunch Program & Extended Care
- Online Registration
We realize that enrollment in SHC is a decision for the whole family. If you have a student who is in 8th grade and you are interested in SHC, we would love to invite you to get to know us as well. When you come for a parent visit, you will hear a brief presentation from administrators, engage in a question-and-answer session and tour our campus.
SHC will host three mornings when parents (no 8th grade students on these days) can spend 45-75 minutes (8:00 am-9:15 am) to receive an in-depth look at SHC. Unlike Open House, where you can meet the entire SHC community, these mornings will provide a more intimate atmosphere for you to observe our students in their regular school day classes and activities and to ask questions specific to your child and the admissions process. We highly recommend that you take advantage of both the Open House and a Parent Visit.
Space is limited in order to provide an intimate and personal experience, so please be sure to sign up early. Also, note that SHC does not schedule individual parent tours, so you are strongly encouraged to take advantage of one of the parent visits if you would like to learn about SHC, see the campus and ask questions specific to your child.
Sacred Heart Cathedral's Parent Visit Registration Form is now available. Click the link below to reserve your visit date.
2012 Parent Visit Dates:
November - 8, 14
* On the day of your visit, please arrive at 7:30am at the Sister Caroline Collins, DC, Theater on the De Paul Campus for the Arts for light breakfast items and an informal Q&A. The formal program will begin at 8am and conclude at 9:15am.