Academics + Summer High School
SHC 2017 Summer High School Courses
DATES: June 12–July 14
- Honors Biology & Honors Chemistry: June 5 – July 14 (Accelerated)
- No classes July 3 & 4
- Starting March 1
- High school courses are offered to students entering 10th-12th grade. There are four categories of classes:
- Accelerated—worth 10 units of credit
- Preparatory—worth 5 units of credit
- Preview—no credit
- Credit Recovery—remediating credit
- All students are required to attend the summer school orientation which will be held on June 12th at 8:00am in the Student Life Center. Student schedules will be distributed after orientation, prior to a special schedule for the first day of summer school.
- Available March 1
Please contact SHC Summer School Principal, Mr. Phil Freed, with questions (firstname.lastname@example.org; ext. 737).