- Class of 2017
- Departments & Courses
- Educational Technology
- Inquiry & Innovation Program
- De Paul Scholar Program
- Service Learning
- Academic Explorations
- Summer Assignments & Booklist
- Summer High School
- Community Life
- Irish Athletics
- Team Pages
- Traditions & Champions
- Fitness Center/Weight Room
- Sports Medicine
- Eligibility, Safety & Documentation
- News & Events
- Summer Institute
- La Salle Academy
- De Paul Academy
- Chess & Game Strategy
- Coding & Digital Animation
- Community Service & Social Justice
- Digital Photogtaphy
- Graphic Drawing: Cartoons, Comix & Animation
- Journalism & Digital Media
- Outdoor Adventures & Survival Skills
- San Francisco Neighborhood History
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Academy
- Fightin' Irish Sports Academy
- Lunch Program & Extended Care
- Online Registration
In 2008, SHC underwent an in-depth, rigorous self-study and evaluation process to qualify for WASC accreditation. Through this process, SHC’s administrators, staff and board chose four areas to focus on to keep the high level of commitment to our students. SHC is dedicated to upholding these elements of the strategic plan to assure that we are best serving our students and their families in keeping with the reputation and legacy of the school.
1. Mission Effectiveness
SHC faculty, staff, administration and parents will ensure that the Catholic faith is central to community life.
2. Academic Excellence
SHC will continue to provide curricular and extracurricular programs that respond to the needs of students and families through research-based best practices in teaching and learning. In addition, SHC will continue to recruit, develop and retain the finest faculty, staff and administration.
SHC will achieve optimum student enrollment in relationship to its mission and resources.
SHC will create a physical campus and infrastructure that reflects the mission to provide the finest education within an inclusive Catholic community of faith.